Traditional Bath Filler Mixer
The Traditional Bath Filler Mixer is made from the highest quality materials, and is built to withstand the wear and tear of the bathroom. From ageing and spotting to rusting and corrosion, your Traditional Bath Filler Mixer is immune. Beautiful curves lend a fluid look which is reminiscent of the classic bathroom.
Product Features - Traditional Bath Filler Mixer
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• 3/4" thread connection.
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve.
• 10 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
Product Size - Traditional Bath Filler Mixer
• Central Distance: 180mm
• Thread size: 3/4" BSP.
• Legs height approximately: 52mm.
• Traditional Bath Filler Mixer
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.