Traditional Bath Faucet
The Traditional Bathroom Taps, different from modern bathroom taps, are made from the highest quality materials, and is built to withstand the wear and tear of the British bathroom. From ageing and spotting to rusting and corrosion, your Traditional Crosshead Bath Faucet is immune. Beautiful curves lend a fluid look which is reminiscent of the classic bathroom.
Product Features - Traditional Bath Faucet
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• 3/4" thread connection.
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve.
• 10 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
Product Size - Traditional Bath Faucet
• Central Distance: 180mm
• Spout length approximately: 142mm.
• Spout height approximately: 34mm.
• Traditional Bath Faucet
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.