Pair of Traditional Basin Taps
The Pair of traditional basin taps take a quintessentially classic shape and give it an up-to-date look with some modern design. The body boasts slender elegant curves, with smooth lines leading up to the tip of the spout. The modern oversized cross bar handles are easy to grip, providing optimum control over temperature and flow.
Product Features - Pair of Traditional Basin Taps
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per pair.
Product Size - Pair of Traditional Basin Taps
• Height approximately: 115mm
• Spout length approximately: 90mm.
• Spout height approximately: 25mm
• Pair of basin taps
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.