Traditional Basin Pair Taps
Traditional design never go out of fashion, and these beautiful basin taps exude original sophistication and grace. The slender spout possesses smooth curved lines, while the handles offer a practical easy to grip cross bar design, which offers superb control over water flow and temperature.
Product Features - Traditional Basin Pair Taps
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per pair.
Product Size - Traditional Basin Pair Taps
• Body Height approximately: 140mm
• Spout length approximately: 90mm.
• Spout height approximately: 25mm
• Pair of basin taps
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.