Traditional Basin Mixer
Traditional basin mixer is traditional styled basin tap but with a slightly modern twist. Featuring smooth curves and crosshead handles, the range would look the part in any modern or traditional bathroom. It is made of Solid Brass material, high quality Chrome finish, complete with flexible hoses, basin waste and fixing parts.
Product Features - Traditional Basin Mixer
• Recommended water pressure between 1 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Lastest Ceramic Cartridge.
• Aerator fitted in spout for smooth water flow.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
• Contract basin mixer.
• Pop up waste.
• 2 Flexible Hoses.
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.