Traditional Basin Faucet
Traditional basin Faucet is is a collection of fixtures that combines traditional shapes with contemporary designs to create an essential range of pieces suitable for a variety of different bathroom designs. The curvaceous body and spout is enhanced by the two large rounded handles with easy to grip cross bar heads that provide superb control over the flow and temperature. It is made of Solid Brass material, high quality Chrome finish, complete with flexible hoses, basin waste and fixing parts.
Product Features - Traditional Basin Faucet
• Recommended water pressure between 1 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Lastest Ceramic Cartridge.
• Aerator fitted in spout for smooth water flow.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
• Traditional basin faucet.
• Pop up waste.
• 2 Flexible Hoses.
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.