Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
Everything on the Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve has been designed and manufactured to the very highest standards. Whilst the chrome finish adds a beautiful metallic sheen, underneath the most durable materials and components are used to ensure the very best service over many years. With thermostatic control, it’s extremely safe too, providing a consistent heat throughout your shower and having safety cut-offs to ensure that there are no nasty surprises if the water fails.
Product Features - Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Recommended water pressure between 1 - 8 bar.
• French VERNET Thermostatic element
• Chrome plated brass body.
• Slide Rail Kit is available to complete as full set.
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
Product Size - Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Total length approximately: 125.0mm
• Thread connections size: 1/2".
• Central distance of cold & Hot water inlet: 150mm.
• Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Decorative wall Cover plates.
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.