New Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
Boasting a fantastic design and cutting edge innovation, the Active exposed New Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve is very much at the top of the field when it comes to bar shower valves. It offers that quintessential practicality of the conventional bar design, including two controls at either end for the water flow and temperature; but has that unique twist that makes it more eye-catching than most. Helping show of the contours of the design is a beautiful chrome finish, providing a subtle metallic sheen to the entire surface.
Product Features - New Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Recommended water pressure between 1 - 8 bar.
• French Vernet® Thermostatic Cartridge.
• Chrome plated brass D Shape body.
• Brass D Shape handles.
• 10 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• EPE Box packing per set.
Product Size - New Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Shower hose outlet to wall: 70mm
• Thread connections size: 1/2".
• Central distance of cold & Hot water inlet: 150mm.
• New Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve
• Decorative wall Cover plates.
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.