Economical Bath Pillar Taps
Hot & cold bathroom bath Pillar taps are one of the most popular designs found in British bathrooms. The beauty of bathroom tap pairs is that variety extends to the handles and the spouts. Bathroom tap handles can either be traditional, such as round handles, or contemporary, in the instance of square handles or unique, modern designs. Bathroom tap pairs are available in styles that are quirky, classic, statuesque and sterling.
Product Features - Economical Bath Pillar Taps
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Easy Installation.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per pair.
• Economical Bath Pillar Taps
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.