Crosshead Mono Basin Mixer
The Crosshead Mono Basin Mixer is just perfect for modern living. The traditional shape boats a cylindrical body with curves running all the way up the practical swivel spout. The easy to grip handles provide effective control over flow and are durable and easy to use. The tap is finished in chrome to give it a serene final touch.
Product Features - Crosshead Mono Basin Mixer
• Recommended water pressure between 1 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• Lastest 1/4 turn Ceramic Cartridge.
• Aerator fitted in spout for smooth water flow
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve (water within some countries can be hard which can cause lime scale build up inside the ceramic cartridgevalve, our ceramic cartridge valve can be replaced without the need ofreplacing the whole tap at a later date)
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
Product Size - Crosshead Mono Basin Mixer
• Height approximately: 222mm
• Spout length approximately: 125mm.
• Spout height approximately: 129mm
• Crosshead Mono Basin Mixer
• Pop up waste.
• 2 Flexible Hoses.
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.