Contract Bath Shower Mixer
Deck mounted designs add to the space efficiency of a design, and the Contract Bath Shower Mixer is a compact design that features beautiful curves and gently indented taps. The water flow on this design is perfectly precise, and the spout faces downwards in preparation for a strong and powerful flow. The set of taps are easily manoeuvred, and offer you easy handling and super bathing, or showering, control. The shower pipe is durable, and is able to extend without breaking.
Product Features - Contract Bath Shower Mixer
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated brass body
• 3/4" thread connection.
• Ceramic Valve - Quarter turn.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve.
• 5 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• Box packing per set.
Product Size - Contract Bath Shower Mixer
• Central Distance: 180mm
• Spout length approximately: 105mm.
• Spout height approximately: 30mm.
• Contractl Bath Shower Mixer
• 1.5m Shower hose
• Chrome Hand Shower
• Chrome Wall Bracket
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.