Compact Bath Filler Tap
Using ceramic disc technology and Neoperl® Cascade® aerator to ensure good flow, the Compact Bath Filler Tap can be used on low or high pressure systems. The handles are square compact brass material and covered by a 10 years manufacturer's guarantee.
Product Features - Compact Bath Filler Tap
• Recommended water pressure between 0.5 - 8 bar
• Chrome plated Square brass body
• Square Compact brass handles.
• Neoperl® Cascade® aerator fitted in spout for smooth water flow.
• Interchangeable ceramic cartridge valve.
• 10 Year guarantee against workman ship when used in normal domestic application (excluding working and serviceable parts, abuse or neglect).
• EPE Box packing per set.
Product Size - Compact Bath Filler Tap
• Central Distance: 180mm
• Total Height: 175mm
• Spout length approximately: 150mm.
• Spout height approximately: 95mm.
• Compact Bath Filler Tap
• Fixing kits
• Flush the pipework of debris before connecting.
• Cleaning of the surfaces should be done with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.
• Household cleaners should not be used on maintenance.